Posted on March 13th 2017 by Zack Naylor, CEO, Co-founder
Episode 8 highlights:
- Audrey’s concept of “give me a napkin”
- Knowing how and when to step backwards from a prescribed solution to find the problem to solve
- Working with your team and stakeholders so you can make a meaningful contribution as a designer
- How we can find, and solve, the right problems as designers
- UX designers and product managers working together successfully
- Who owns the advocacy for and voice of the customer?
Posted on April 24th 2017 by Zack Naylor, CEO, Co-founder
Episode 5 highlights:
- Design discovery; what it is and how to do it?
- Creating designs as a way to further push the discovery process
- Striking a balance between “big picture” and “fleshing out the details”
- Knowing when you have enough information to design
- Using a common language to share and act on user research insights