Episode 26 highlights with Jeffrey Zeldman:
- How Jeffrey and the team at An Event Apart design the experience of the conference
- The dangers in the seduction of building “cool” stuff as opposed to the things people need
- What’s the difference between junior designers and senior designers?
- Design ethics, mindfulness and inclusiveness in UX design and product management
- How the web and design has changed since 1995
Jeffrey Zeldman discusses the importance of user research and design ethics
Jeffrey Zeldman is an entrepreneur, web designer, author, podcaster and speaker on web design. He is the founder of A List Apart Magazine and the design studios Happy Cog and studio.zeldman, as well as the co-founder of A Book Apart and the design conference An Event Apart. He co-hosts his own podcast, The Big Web Show, about the web and online publishing.
You can find Jeffrey on twitter here: @zeldman