Episode 5 highlights:
- Design discovery; what it is and how to do it?
- Creating designs as a way to further push the discovery process
- Striking a balance between “big picture” and “fleshing out the details”
- Knowing when you have enough information to design
- Using a common language to share and act on user research insights
It’s always a huge pleasure to speak with Dan. As one of the long-standing influencers to and leaders in our industry, Dan has been thinking about practically applied UX design for a long time. He’s written a few books discussing how we communicate design and collaborate effectively. We had a chance to catch up with him recently about his new book and dig into design discovery. Our conversation covered all things design discovery, how we do it and how it’s applied in our work every day. You don’t want to miss it!
Links from this episode:
Practical Design Discovery (forthcoming/A Book Apart)