Episode 43 highlights – Tom Greever podcast about Articulating Better Design Decisions:
- Sharing design decisions effectively
- What is a design decision?
- Who’s responsible for design decisions?
- Similarities between cultural differences and different team role differences in tech
- Getting stakeholder approval and agreement on your work
- Preparing for a design review meeting
This podcast is brought to you by Aurelius, the powerful research and insights tool. Collect, analyze, search and share all your research in one place.
Links from this episode:
(transcription was automated and has been minimally edited, please excuse any typos or weirdness 😀 )