Episode 3 highlights:
- What is design strategy? What is product strategy?
- Effective design strategy methods and approach
- Where business strategy ends and design strategy begins and the difference between the two
- Where design fits into business strategy
- How design can help you monetize failure
- Ways that design and product strategy can drive business strategy
- Practical ways design can help fulfill your company mission
We had a great time talking with Fred about design and product strategy. He shared his thoughts on design strategy as a whole and how it fits into a larger business strategy. Our discussion focused on design methods we can use to build a great product strategy and in turn, actually use design thinking to inform what our business strategy and mission should be. It was an awesome conversation, we hope you enjoy it!
Links mentioned in this episode:
HBR article mentioned by Fred:
Jobs at The Nerdery: