Episode 2 highlights:
- the importance of framing the problem in UX and product strategy
- how to tell if you’re designing and building the right features or products
- measuring the impact and success of UX design and product strategy
- balancing an understanding of the business strategy to make better design and product recommendations
- Jared’s most effective way of getting your company to prioritize UX and product strategy
- who owns the user experience?
read more… “Aurelius Podcast: Episode 2 with Jared Spool”
In our first episode of the Aurelius podcast, co-founder Zack and Joseph discuss why they started the company and built the platform, Aurelius.
Episode 1 Highlights and Topics:
- Zack and Joseph’s background and how it led to the creation of a company together
- Our philosophy, mission and thinking as a team and company
- How we came up with the name “Aurelius”
- The Aurelius platform and how it helps designers and product managers solve the right problems and create a clear strategy for their products and user experience
Take Our Podcast Feedback Survey!
Interested in reading more about the Aurelius team? Click Here