Episode 30 highlights with Dave Malouf:
- What is ResearchOps and DesignOps?
- Challenges of operationalizing research and design in growing organizations and how to overcome them
- Dave’s tips and insights in how to grow design and research in your company more efficiently
- Who owns “ResearchOps” and what does that person(s) do?
- How to determine when you should be thinking about DesignOps and ResearchOps
Episode 19 highlights:
- How Mariah came into Human Centered Design from an Industrial Design background
- Doing user research and how to include developers/technologists
- What are customer feedback loops, how to create and act on them at scale
- What it takes to build a truly customer centered organization
- How Pluralsight conducts, analyzes and applies user research at scale
- The process of Directed Discovery and how to do it
- Doing human centered design at scale with a large and growing team
- How to empower everyone at your organization to understand customers better
Episode 20 highlights:
- What does a high functioning design team look like and how are they organized?
- The three types of successful enterprise UX organization models
- How companies like Target, Spotify, Netflix, Google and more are doing designops and great UX design at scale
- Creating and sharing user research findings across your organization
Don’t freak out, but just hear me out. It’s very likely that you don’t need more user research but rather, you need to be getting more out of the user research you already did.
Spending more quality time with the data and insights you collect is one of the biggest challenges in our industry, particularly if you’re already doing user research regularly. Think about it, when was the last time you honestly felt that you spent enough time really analyzing and synthesizing (read…”figuring out what you learned) from the data and information you gathered from a research study?