Episode 20 highlights:
- What does a high functioning design team look like and how are they organized?
- The three types of successful enterprise UX organization models
- How companies like Target, Spotify, Netflix, Google and more are doing designops and great UX design at scale
- Creating and sharing user research findings across your organization
read more… “Aurelius Podcast: Episode 20 with Aarron Walter on UX Organization Models, DesignOps and User Research”
Don’t freak out, but just hear me out. It’s very likely that you don’t need more user research but rather, you need to be getting more out of the user research you already did.
Spending more quality time with the data and insights you collect is one of the biggest challenges in our industry, particularly if you’re already doing user research regularly. Think about it, when was the last time you honestly felt that you spent enough time really analyzing and synthesizing (read…”figuring out what you learned) from the data and information you gathered from a research study?
read more… “You Don’t Need More User Research”
Episode 12 highlights:
- Tomer Sharon’s version of a user research repository tool at WeWork, Polaris
- Tomer Sharon on Democratizing UX
- What is user research
- Research nuggets and key insights, what they are and how to create them
- How to do user research the right way
- What questions can user research answer
- Difference between finding out what customer want vs what they need
read more… “Aurelius Podcast: Episode 12 with Tomer Sharon on Polaris from WeWork, UX Nuggets and Key Insights and ResearchOps”