Episode 4 highlights:
- How we know we’re building the right products and features
- Using the “jobs to be done” framework in design and product management
- How Twitter used UX design critiques to determine they were solving the right problems
- Presenting design decisions to your team vs. presenting to stakeholders
- “Having a seat at the table” and what that looks like as a UX designer
- Helping your company value UX design at the highest executive level
- Measuring the success of UX design and product management
read more… “Aurelius Podcast: Episode 4 with Josh Brewer on UX Design & Product Strategy”
Are you a UX Designer, Product Manager or Leader looking to build a great product strategy and plan? You need to start here!
Aurelius Product Strategy Blueprint
The Product Strategy Blueprint is a design and product management tool to help you easily and clearly make, track and communicate design and product decisions.
There are three elements to a great product strategy; they are:
- well defined goals for the product and user experience
- user experience research insights from real customers
- design and/or product decisions to meet those goals, backed by your research insights
We made this tool to help you create a clear connection between your product goals, research insights and decisions you make.
read more… “Free Product Strategy Template”
In our first episode of the Aurelius podcast, co-founder Zack and Joseph discuss why they started the company and built the platform, Aurelius.
Episode 1 Highlights and Topics:
- Zack and Joseph’s background and how it led to the creation of a company together
- Our philosophy, mission and thinking as a team and company
- How we came up with the name “Aurelius”
- The Aurelius platform and how it helps designers and product managers solve the right problems and create a clear strategy for their products and user experience
Take Our Podcast Feedback Survey!
Interested in reading more about the Aurelius team? Click Here